Wow, Briann! Miller caught on quickly to Stand. Beautiful job of getting rid of the lure. Your clicker timing is right on. Are you giving a hand signal with your right hand? And also cueing the Sit...sometimes w/a verbal cue and sometimes w/a handsignal? My only suggestion would be to make much shorter sessions. Around 5:20 his interest begins to wane. This 7 minute sessions would have made 4 great mini-sessions and would have left him wanting more. You did a GREAT job!
I agree with Lynn! Briann you are doing a really nice job with this! Good work! I haven't worked with Boon on the stand from this vantage point. I like it! I'll try this now! I would be easier to capture a stand like this, with the person sitting watching, waiting, capturing! Thanks!
Wow, Briann! Miller caught on quickly to Stand. Beautiful job of getting rid of the lure. Your clicker timing is right on.
ReplyDeleteAre you giving a hand signal with your right hand? And also cueing the Sit...sometimes w/a verbal cue and sometimes w/a handsignal?
My only suggestion would be to make much shorter sessions. Around 5:20 his interest begins to wane. This 7 minute sessions would have made 4 great mini-sessions and would have left him wanting more.
You did a GREAT job!
I agree with Lynn! Briann you are doing a really nice job with this! Good work! I haven't worked with Boon on the stand from this vantage point. I like it! I'll try this now! I would be easier to capture a stand like this, with the person sitting watching, waiting, capturing! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteBriann, your timing is really great with this. Good Work! It is hard to quit when you're having so much fun isn't it? :-)
ReplyDelete